E522B XY STEREO MICROPHONE
The E522/B features a closely matched pair of capsules to provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field. The capsules are arranged in a X/Y stereo configuration for live sound field recording.
The E522/B is well suited for broadcast, pro audio recording and digital field recording. The microphone has two un-balanced outputs and works well with Pro or Consumer audio and video equipment.
- Designed for broadcast and professional recording and DAT field use
- Compact design is perfect for camera-mount applications
- Closely-matched elements provide the spatial impact and realism of a live sound field
- External on/off switch. Internal low cut filter switch
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- Includes a 10′ (3m) cable (3-pin XLRF to two 2 x. 3.5mm mono plugs with 1/4″ adaptors and 1.6′ (0.5m) cable (3-pin XLRF to 3.5mm stereo plug)
- Elements: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: X/Y Stereo
- Frequency Response: 30~20,000Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 150Hz, 6dB/oct.
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -47dBV/Pa (4.4 mV/Pa) at 1kHz
- Channel Balance: ≤2.5dB
- Impedance: 200Ω unbalanced
- Max. SPL: 126dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Dynamic Range (typical): 102dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Battery Type: 1.5v AA/UM3
- Battery Current / Life: 2mA / 1000 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLR-M type
- Cable: 0.5M XLR 3F to 3.5mm stereo plug, 3M x XLR 3F to 2 x 3.5mm mono plugs with 1/4″ phone plug adaptors
- Weight: 300g (10.58oz)